Welcome to Taiwan for Global Health Literacy Summit 2020! We would like to show you how to get to the venue - Kaohsiung Marriot Hotel from the airport after your arrival.
From Taipei Songshan Airport
If you arrive at Taipei Songshan Airport, please head to the Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) station for a transfer connection:
1. Please look for the Taipei MRT sign to connect to the HSR stations: a. Nangang Station or b. Taipei Station
Option 1: If you choose Taipei MRT, please refer to the route map for directions. Your departure station is Songshan Airport Station.
Option 2: one easy way is to take a taxi to free you from up and down of the building with your luggage. The estimated taxi fare to HSR Nangang Station is about US$10, to HSR Taipei Station is about US$8. The payment methods are cash and credit card. Please note unregulated taxis may not carry card machines.
2. Once you arrive to the HSR Taipei Station, you can purchase ticket through counters or vending machine inside the station. For more ticketing information, please visit HSR official’s website at https://www.thsrc.com.tw/index_en.html
3. Your HSR destination stop is Zuoying Station, which is at Kaohsiung City. The direction is southbound.
From Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
If you arrive at Taoyuan International Airport:
1. Please look for the Taoyuan Airport Metro sign to connect to the Taoyuan HSR Station. Your direction is southbound (A21 Huanbei)
1-1. Your departure stop is either A12 (Airport Terminal 1) or A13 (Airport Terminal 2)
1-2. Your arrival stop is A18 (Taoyuan HSR Station)
1-3. Please purchase your ticket through the vending machine or Information counter inside the station. Please visit Taoyuan Airport Metro website for more information.
2. After arriving Taoyuan HSR station, please purchase your ticket through counters or vending machines inside the station. For more ticketing information please click here.
2-1 Your destination stop is Zuoying Station, which is at Kaohsiung City. The direction is southbound.
3. You can choose a. taxi or b. Kaohsiung MRT to get to your hotel after arrival.
From Kaohsiung International Airport
If you arrive at Kaohsiung International Airport, you can get to the hotel by taking either a. taxi or b. the Kaohsiung MRT System.
By taking a taxi, the fare is based on the meter and the fare starts at NT$85 for the first 1.5 km with an additional NT$5 charge per 250 meters. Highway tolls is not included.
By Kaohsiung MRT System
If you decide to take Kaohsiung MRT System, tickets can be bought inside the station. For more Kaohsiung MRT schedule and information please click here for more information.
Your departure stop is R4 Kaohsiung International Airport Station, please click here for route map for direction.